Of Krups Coffee Pots and Replacements

The problem with a carafe coffee pot is that it eventually needs replacement. First, there's the wear and tear which is to be expected of everything that we use on a daily basis. As for me, that would be several times a day. And next, there's the unexpected accident.

Coffee Pot

I still remember that morning as I was LITERALLY pouring myself coffee. I must have closed my eyes for a moment which made my hand aim for my feet instead of the mug on top of the kitchen counter. I jumped both out of surprise and pain-the coffee was REALLY hot- and dropped my Krups coffee pot onto the tiled kitchen floor.

Coffee Pot

Boy! It sure did wake me up. And I haven't even drunk coffee yet.

After cleaning the mess and disposing the broken glass, I finally had to face the sad truth-my trusty Krups coffee pot is gone. After hundreds of excellent cups of coffee, it died, well, a sort of tragic death. And of course, I had to get my coffee elsewhere that morning.

At least, thanks to the internet, I can easily search for a coffee pot replacement in a variety of designs that is compatible to my Krups coffee maker.

Based on my research, a coffee pot would cost about -23 depending on the type of coffee machine it was designed for. For example,a regular coffee carafe which is made of glass would cost about .

But if you want to buy a thermal carafe instead, just be prepared to pay double the price of the glass carafe. Most of them are suitable for a variety of Krups coffee makers. But there are some that are exclusively for a particular model.

Now, if you're the type of coffee drinker who would be able to wear and tear the coffee pot in a matter of less than 6 months or if you would just rather not go back to coffee pots and carafes anymore, it's best to buy for yourself a Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Machine. It's a single serve coffee machine that makes excellent espresso in 7 great blends. All you have to do is put in the coffee capsule of your flavor choice, turn the heat on and the machine pours the coffee directly to your cup or glass.

Whether it is to purchase a replacement coffee pot or carafe, thermal or regular or a whole new coffee machine is really up to one's preference and most of all, budget. But a true coffee lover will stop at nothing just to make sure that there's a wonderful cup of coffee to drink every morning.

Of Krups Coffee Pots and Replacements
Coffee Pot

Christmas Sales Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black 201

Dec 12, 2011 15:03:04

Christmas Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black Deals
Click for larger image and other views

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black

>> Click here to update Christmas prices for Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black <<

Christmas Sales Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black Feature

  • 12-Cup replacement decanter
  • Fits Mr. Coffee CG13, CGX23, DR13, DRX23, DW13, DWX23, JWX27, NC13, NCX23, PL13, PLX23, SK13, SKX23, TF13, TFX23


Christmas Sales Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black Overview

The Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Replacement Carafe is compatible with CG, CJ, DR, DW, JW, NC, PL, SK, and TF series coffeemakers. Mr. Coffee has been making automatic drip coffeemakers for more than 35 years and is one of America's most trusted brands.



SAVE NOW on Christmas Sales Offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Christmas Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black

Limited Offer Today!! Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Carafe - Black Christmas and Cyber Monday 2011 Deals

Dual Stroller Lcd Samsung Tv